Friday, April 19, 2013

Almost There...

After handing out the full survey to 10 children (6 boys and 4 girls), I have received 5 back, all from boys. These boys have answered, for the most part, true to what I expected. Their favorite toys were either Legos or Thomas the Tank Engine. Meanwhile, their favorite shows seemed to be gender-neutral shows on Disney Channel, which was nice to see, since it was better than being strictly male. One shocking answer came from my 7 year old neighbor, Christopher, who said that his favorite singer was Taylor Swift, which seemed to me to be a more feminine response than I would expect from him. I can't fully analyze my results until I have all of my surveys back, however, so by next week I'll be able to analyze them a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment